Thursday, February 19, 2009

CM not too happy.

I decided I am now going to refer to Crazy Man as just CM. CM phoned me the next day. He wanted to know if I did anything with FB. I tried to lie, and avoid the truth but, he got it out of me. I'm not good at lying. So I told him about the BJ, but I used a condom. He had never heard about using one of those for that, but I told him FB liked it. He of course says, "yeah, I bet he did."I guess if I was smart and realized that I would soon fall head over heels in love with CM, I wouldn't have continued to date other people. CM keep telling me that he didn't want a relationship with me or anyone. So, I believed him and kept on dating. CM lived so far away, I didn't see him a lot in the beginning, but he called me several times daily. I was flattered with the attention. I didn't realize at the time that that was excessive. Maybe it was because I too was a little crazy at that time. But I continued to keep dating with CM encouraging me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment