Monday, February 9, 2009

Going crazy for a crazy man. Part 2

The next evening after my date with the "Crazy Man" I received a call from him. I told him thanks for the fun date and that I liked how we rode the carousel horses and ate ice cream. I also felt really bad about not giving him a good night kiss. I was feeling bad because I'm thinking, he probably thinks I totally rejected him. I told him, "I should have gave you a kiss, I'm sorry I didn't". He said he was sorry about that too. I told him I would make it up to him and give him one soon. He said, "really? Why don't you come over, I'm sitting in my hot tub with a great view of the city lights." I am an adventurous one. It was about 8:30 pm and at that time I didn't realize that would be a one hour and fifteen minute trip. Actually he lived in another state! So here I am newly single and wanting adventure. He gives me directions to meet at a store somewhat near his place. So I hurry up and get ready and leave my house at about 9:00pm and I'm going to see a stranger and go to a strangers house. I should have been smarter about doing something stupid like this, but my sense of adventure had taken control. Here I am driving to someplace I have never been. After about an hour of driving, I meet up with him at the store. It was now 10:00 pm, very dark and I'm following a stranger to a place I don't know. I should have been worried. I follow him and follow him. Seemed like at first, gee where is this guy taking me. There wasn't anything out here and of course its dark, very few lights around, lots of trees, lots of hills, is he taking me out to the booney's to kill me? I was starting to get worried, but I thought, I have my cell phone, I can always dail 911. Finally he pulls into this long paved drive way up to a big well lighted house. Wow, nice house. Up in the hills, where was I, I don't know. My since of direction was off. Yes, I could see the city lights. We go in. He asks me to take my shoes off. His house was perfectly clean. Nothing out of its place. Ok, I start to relax, I don't think he is going to try to kill me or something. By now it is about 10:30pm. I ask, where is the hot tub? I ask to use the bathroom so I can change into my bathing suit. No way was I going in it in my birthday suit! We get in the tub, relax, talk and look out at the lights. By now it is about 11:00 at night, I don't know where I am, I'm with a stranger and I am over an hour from home. Yes, I did have work the next day. Then he comes across the tub to get what I promised him, a kiss. I'm was still a little frightened about kissing a stranger, but I figure I need to just get over it. I'm single now. His kiss tasted salty. I later figured out that is was from the tub water. His future kisses never tasted like that.
Well, of course there is more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment