Friday, February 13, 2009

From Hot Tub to Bed.

My Crazy man and I were enjoying the hot tub and he asked if I wanted to go up to his room. I was a little apprehensive, but I drove so far and it was then around mid-night. I was tired. I thought, maybe I can get some sleep. I still had to go to work the next day and I was about 2 hours away from my work location. I grabbed a towel and dried off my hair and then wrapped it around my wet swim suit. I followed him up to his room. Wow, what a huge bed!. He stood on one side while I on the other. He was looking at me like, "well aren't you going to take that swim suit off". I'm looking at him, like," no, what about you"? So we both hopped into the bed with our wet swim suits on. They of course didn't stay on, but nothing more than some heavy making out happened. He was trying to be a gentleman and I was trying to not be a slut. Even if I only had sex about once a year for the last 10 years and was at my sexual peek. After a couple of hours of fooling around it was 2:00am. I decided, I need to get home. So we get dressed and he leads me into his kitchen, where he tells me with much relief, that he was glad that nothing happened between us. He had never had sex without a relationship. I was really tired and I just agreed with him and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment