Monday, February 16, 2009

Going out with someone else.

While my crazy man and I were in the kitchen, I mentioned that I had a date with someone that night. I told him that I could break it if he wanted me to. He said, oh no, you better go. He probably is really looking forward to going out with you. You should go. So I said, ok. He then adds just don't have sex with him. I of course, say oh no. This new guy,FB, I met online also, he was a local semi-celeb, so I was excited to meet him. I had seen him in pictures and on TV, but never in person. We met at a really nice restaurant. He was nice and cute. I was sorta smitten. We had a nice dinner and good conversation. After we were done eating, we both seemed to want to spend more time together so FB suggested that we go look around at this store at the other side of the parking lot, just to walk around. He wanted to buy me a shirt. Not just any shirt. A T-shirt that was way too small and lime green!. He suggested that I try it on. I come out of the fitting room, it was embarrassingly too small. FB thought it looked perfect on me and said he was buying it for me. OK if you want to. Then we went to his car. He wanted me to put the shirt on. I'm like, ok. Hey I'm game. It was dark outside so no one could see in, I put the shirt on. Next thing you know things are getting pretty hot and heavy. We didn't have sex as Bill Clinton would say, but I did pull a Monica Lewinsky. I figured that I could do what ever I wanted as long as I was safe. I wasn't exactly looking for a relationship. I just wanted some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment